https://www.rmdelaney.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2018-12-05-at-2.33.55-PM.png 1233 2296 Valerie Delaney https://www.rmdelaney.com/wp-content/uploads/engage-delaney-logo.gif Valerie Delaney2018-12-05 14:39:132018-12-06 10:33:142018 Facilitator’s Gift Wish List
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your favorite facilitator? Look no further.
Check out Jessica’s and Valerie’s top ten ideas below.
P.S. This is for a real-person type of facilitator, not an online one! Gosh, we are hilarious!
- One handy helper.
- Mom’s rule: If you have it, you won’t have to use it. That’s just how it works, so get them one – a travel first aid kit.
- Two chimes a chiming. Don’t cheap out; these ones are the best!
- Three soothing scents (we like lavender, cinnamon, and wild orange essential oils) visit Saje and Arbonne for some nice blends. They need to stay strong! That’s just common sense.
- Four foul-smelling free dry-erase markers. But oh la la, They make them in such pretty colours, why just four? They probably need these, too!
- Five fabulous wedge nib Neuland markers.
- Start with the basics, but trust us – they’ll want more!
- Six serious notebooks. Seriously, can you have too many of the best notebook ever? Remember, this is for your really special “reflective facilitator”.
- Seven special items – masking tape, extension cord, wall clock, paper clips, stapler, card stock and chocolate – all stored in a see-through, easy-to-carry tote. Just so you know: We tossed the duct tape (handy for taping down extension cords, so don’t trip) for the chocolate. Go for the Winter Treasures at Purdy’s Chocolates.
- Eight energizing little teas. These will keep the whole team merry and bright!
- Nice and ninety – post-consumer content and we love the colours! Goes without saying: these have to be “at the table”, but just saying, these colours are so much fun, especially for those who are not visiting Bora Bora this holiday season!
- Ten percent discount to Engage Delaney Facilitating Engagement workshops in 2019. Use the code GIFT. Seriously, this is our gift to YOU!