We facilitate adult learning by providing professionals with information and skill-building activities, in a collegial and exciting learning environment. Our approach to training is based on the principle that people are always an organization’s greatest asset, and that training is an investment in their futures and the future of their organizations. Having said this, we are well aware of threats to training resources and are committed, therefore to, providing cost-effective, results-based training solutions that maximize resources and build stronger organizations. We take the training design and development cycle, including evaluation, very seriously and work with clients to co-design and co-develop flexible, practical and durable training solutions that really fit people’s training requirements and budgets.
Each one of our training sessions seeks to integrate the training into the local setting and aims to develop and deepen the professional network that can emerge from training events. We believe that learning needs to be fun and that this fun needs to have purpose.
Our courses are designed to ensure an optimal learning environment, offer lots of one-on-one attention and also plenty of opportunity for everyone to share experiences and challenges – all within a dynamic, learner-focused environment. As part of our dedication to meeting participant needs, we provide each participant with a pre-course needs assessment and a pre-course primer. Each participant completes an “out-the-door” course evaluation and a six-week post-course evaluation, which contribute to on-going enhancements to course delivery.
We offer each participant up to two hours of complimentary follow up coaching, as part of our commitment to growing the profession of public participation. This has been our gold-level standard since we began our training practice over ten years ago.
1. IAP2 Planning for Effective Public Participation [more]
2. IAP2 Communications for Effective Public Participation [more]
3. IAP2 Techniques for Effective Public Participation [more]
4. About the IAP2 Certificate Program [ www.iap2.org ]
5. Emotion, Outrage and Public Participation [more]
6. IAP2 Public Participation for Decision Makers [more]
7. Media Relations + Strategic Communications for Public Engagement [more]
8. Managing Public Consultation Projects [more]
9. Facilitating Collaborative Decisions [more]
10. Presentation Skills for Science-Based professionals [more]
11. Train the Trainer [more]