Since the introduction of the new IAP2 Global Pathway course curriculum, the vast majority of Engage Delaney courses have sold-out.
Here are a couple of testimonials from participants who have recently completed their IAP2 training with Jessica:
- The IAP2 training with Jessica Delaney is one of the most valuable professional trainings I’ve received in my career. My craft is already refined and advanced thanks to her thoughtful and expert approach to teaching. Jessica is also an incredible model of an ethical, knowledgeable, and effective facilitator. Highly recommend.
- This is the best course I have taken in my career. Even if engagement is not at the forefront of your work, I assure you that the learning you will take away from this course can be applied to whatever it is that you do. Jessica was energetic and engaging instructor – her real-life experiences and examples made the course content so much easier to understand.
Why train with Engage Delaney?
- Jessica Delaney is a dynamic, highly rated experienced IAP2-licenced trainer since 2013.
- We are engagement professionals who bring real-world experience to the training.
- We focus on the adult learner’s experience by creating a space that is conducive to learning and fun.
Engage Delaney IAP2 Bundle Discount:
We are offering a $100 bundle discount to participants who choose to take the IAP2 Fundamentals of P2, Designing P2, and the Applying Methods courses with us. Participants must register and pay for the three courses at the same time and complete all three courses within 12 months.
In-Person Engage Delaney IAP2 Training Also Coming in 2024:
Be on the lookout for some in-person training that will be added to our calendar in 2024. We are looking at adding two in-person training dates to our schedule; one will be in Kelowna June 3 – 7, 2024 and the other in Vancouver September 23 – 27. These five-day in-person Certificate in Public Participation training programs will be a fun and dynamic experience that we have added due to popular demand. If you are interested in these in-person training experiences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can reserve a spot for you. Further details, including optional value-adds (think wine-tasting in the Okanagan!) to come in early 2024.
Engage Delaney also works with organizations who are looking for more intimate and tailored training. Whether it is the IAP2 Certificate in Public Participation or specialized Engage Delaney courses, we work with you to develop the training solution that best supports your team and builds capacity.
Areas of speciality include:
- conflict in engagement,
- engagement planning, design and reporting,
- deep dive into specific methods,
- evaluation and analysis and reporting.
If your organization is looking to invest in its capacity for more and better engagement, please reach out. To discuss options for your organization on our 2024 calendar, please contact Brenda by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-837-5890.